Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Class offered: May 13, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- See registration section of this page for forms; $85 after April 12 (non MAC-IWLA members)
- Session ID: L1-17-01
- Classes are first-come, first served and MUST be post-marked by April 19
- Qualifies graduates to teach beginning archery classes, certification accepted by USA Archery & National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
- Bring lunch, snacks, water bottle, dress for weather & closed toe shoes
Other offerings: (participation dependent)
- Intro to Archery classes/events
- Explore Archery six-week programs
- Explore Bowhunting - Fall
- Periodic Intro to Archery offerings in ~2 hour sessions
- Also continuing to schedule scouting troops
- More to come - Watch this space for additional information and registration/payment deadlines.
Now Playing - Explore Archery; 6 week program: Dates: April 12, 26; May 3, 10, 17, 24 (rain or shine)
Time: 5:30 p.m. start, runs ~1.5 hours + clean up
Session ID: EA17-01
Introductory price: $105*; includes official earned tags (see photo), club patch, participation certificate/card
- See registration section of this web page for forms (registration, club waiver & USA Archery waiver)
- Classes are first-come, first served and MUST be post-marked by March 22 to receive this rate. A late fee of $15 will be added if there are still slots available and arrangements are made to receive registrations after this post marked date.
What is Explore Archery? Explore Archery is a program to learn the basics of archery, earn cool awards and have fun with games planned into the curriculum. Archers learn safety, form, shot execution, scoring and equipment while splattering paint for art, playing nock-tac-toe with arrows, and have fun making a mess.
Participants earn colorful metal tags from USA Archery (included). Participants also get a custom club patch, program backpack and learning materials. No equipment needed - all available for use by the program. Learn on compound and recurve bows.
BRING: water bottle, closed toe shoes, no loose clothing or jewelry, hair tie as needed.
See pictures of the fun!