--Subject to Change-- Check out our events pictures! GROUPS/SCOUTS: CONTACT US to schedule.
"CHECK CALENDAR" for planned dates for 2018. Register early to avoid class cancellations. See registration section of this web page for forms (registration, club waiver & USA Archery waiver)
* Explore Archery; 6 week program: Dates: May 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (Fridays rain or shine)
Time: 5:30 p.m. start, runs ~1.5 - 2 hours + clean up
Session ID: EA18-01
Includes official earned tags (see photo), club patch, participation certificate/card: $120/person.
Classes are first-come, first served and MUST be post-marked by MAY 7 to receive this rate. A late fee of $15 will be added if there are still slots available and arrangements are made to receive registrations after this post marked date.
What is Explore Archery? Explore Archery is a program to learn the basics of archery, earn cool awards and have fun with games planned into the curriculum. Archers learn safety, form, shot execution, scoring and equipment while splattering paint for art, playing nock-tac-toe with arrows, and have fun making a mess.
Participants earn colorful metal tags from USA Archery (included). Participants also get a custom club patch, program backpack and learning materials. No equipment needed - all available for use by the program. Learn on compound and recurve bows.
BRING: water bottle, closed toe shoes, no loose clothing or jewelry, hair tie as needed.
* ADVANCED EXPLORE ARCHERY - Already taken Explore Archery or have experience and looking to enhance skills? This 6 week program is TBD pending interest, and theme based.
* Introduction to Archery dates: APRIL 14 (IA18-01) 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., and JUNE 2 (IA18-02) (rain or shine) 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., $15/person. Never tried archery? Haven't tried in years? We have everything to have you hitting targets in no time, and safely.
* Skills Clinic/Open Shoot - Already taken Intro to Archery or Explore Archery? Just want to shoot arrows and get some coaching? This (these) sessions are for you (pre-registration required)! $15/person. Dates/Times (Codes):
- MARCH 20, 6-7:30 (Sk18-01)
- APRIL 17, 6-7:30 (Sk18-02)
- MAY 11, 6-7:30 (Sk18-03)
- JUNE 2, 2-4 (Sk18-04)
- JULY 14, 9-11 (Sk18-05)
- AUGUST 11, 9-11 (Sk18-06)
- SEPTEMBER 8, 9-11 (Sk18-07)
* 3d Events (TBD/planning) - Hold the dates! SEPTEMBER 22 & OCTOBER 13
* Planning (TBD): virtual tournaments, field trips, open house
* USA ARCHERY Level 1 certification dates: MAY 26, 7:30 -4 (L118-01) & SEPTEMBER 29, 7:30 - 4 (L118-02) - $120/person