17 Most important Rules
1) When you use the range, range rules must be followed!
2) Do not lock the gate when you go to the range, just close the gate.
3) Do not block the range road with your vehicle.
4) You MUST have your range badge on your person and displayed.
5) When you sign in you must use your full 6 digit badge number.
6) If you bring a guest you must enter their name. Name should be printed and clearly readable.
7) You must pick up your brass and trash and remove the targets from the backers
8) Only paper targets no larger than 24"X 24" can be used except at 200+300 yds.
9) On the pistol range: We now have movable target backers. These MUST be used. The target backers can only be used between 7 yds and 23 yds. No Closer. Targets must be placed on the movable target backers. This will require that everyone shoot from the same position in the pistol pavilion. No firing forward of the pavilion.
10) Willful destruction of the ranges will not be tolerated. Shoot only at targets on the backers.
11) Shell shot only on pattern board( to left of the clubhouse before the pine trees)
12) During a cease fire DO NOT TOUCH any weapons for any reason. Open actions, make sure that the firearm is unloaded , stand behind the red line and do not touch any firearms.
13) At the rifle range when the stop flag is down there is members setting targets that you may not see. This is a cease fire !!
14) No alcohol will be consumed while shooting or before shooting.
15) At the archery range only shoot field points at the club target.
DO NOT SHOOT ANY FIREARMS AT THE ARCHERY TARGET
16) No rapid firing at any range . Rapid fire is faster than 1 shot every 4 seconds
17) When you bring a guest that guest is your responsibility the entire time he or she is on club property You must supervise your guest while they are shooting. Members are not to be shooting while the guests are shooting.
ANY VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF RANGE PRIVILEGES OR EXPLUSION FROM THE CLUB. THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS
Please make sure you spin the cylinders of the lock after you open it, so the combination is not showing.